La Jolla Wedding DJ / Guitarist
We love the La Jolla area. Wether you are getting married at a private residence or at one of the many beautiful venues we have the experience to handle your unique, beautiful, and fun wedding.
Our most popular services in the La Jolla area are: Wedding DJ /MC,
Wedding Guitarists, and Uplighting
for Receptions, Cocktail Hours, and Wedding Receptions
Our Favorite La Jolla Wedding Venues
La Jolla Women’s Club
Frequently Asked Questions:
When was your business established?
- Diamond Entertainment was established in 2009 and moved to San Diego in 2015.
How long have you been helping customers in this community?
- We have been DJing wedding and events in the Rancho Sante Fe and Solana Beach area since 2018.
What are the values and beliefs of your company?
- You guys are completely different from every other couple that we have ever had.
- We are super passionate about making this day yours. We don’t have a cookie cutter template.
- We want to take your likes, what you already kind of have in your head and COMBINE that with what we LOVE to do.
- The DJ is the most important person you hire for your wedding (we may be biased haha).
- People often think of the DJ only for the music.. But they forget about one of the DJ most important roles - HOST/MC.
Do you have a mission statement?
- To combine the power of music, exceptional customer care/service, and all of our life experiences to provide wedding entertainment matched by no one and remembered by all wedding couples and their guests.
Describe how your services differ from the competition?
- We solve the problem of choosing between a DJ/MC and a live band for your wedding by combine typical wedding DJ/MC services with live musicians at rates that won’t break your wedding budget.
“Joe was awesome at our wedding! He played acoustic guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and DJ'ed great music for the dancing afterwards. It was absolutely perfect. He was easy to communicate with and made the whole process stress-free. We highly recommend him”
- Venice ★★★★★